主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-11-2 15:50:07 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
s: Thibaut Courtois, Simon Mignolet, Sammy Bossut.Defenders: Toby Alderweireld,Supra TK Society High Tops Black White Mens UK, Anthony Vanden Borre, Daniel Van Buyten, Vincent Kompany, Jan Vertonghen, Thomas Vermaelen, Nicolas Lombaerts, Laurent Ciman.Midfielders: Axel Witsel, Marouane Fellaini,Supra Indy Ns Mid Tops Mens, Steven Defour, Moussa Dembele, Nacer Chadli, Kevin De Bruyne.Forwards: Romelu Lukaku, Divock Origi, Eden Hazard, Kevin Mirallas, Dries Mertens, Adnan Januzaj.Expectations: Belgium come into the World Cup after a 12-year absence with the best group of world-class players since their golden generation of the late 1980's and early 90's. Wilmots' side have registered an almost record in reaching Brazil and travel to the tournament with high expectations.Their kind group stage draw should seem them reach the last 16 smoothly. In the knock-out phase, Germany or Portugal could follow - a true test of the Red Devils' recent progress.Star man: Eden Hazard – The Chelsea man has been in brilliant form this season, netting 14 goals in 35 league appearances and will have a key role in leading the team to victory. Tottenham flop Nacer Chadli, the symbol of the wealthy of the Belgian youth system, has qualities to outshine the Blues' winger though.Romelu Lukaku will also be a huge threat in the Belgium squad in the absence of Christian Benteke, after the youngster produced in the Premier League for Everton. Hazard is among several promising players, along with Kevin De Bruyne, Thibaut Courtois and Toby Alderweireld while Wilmots' side have one of the best defenders of the competition with powerful duo Vincent Kompany at his disposal.Prediction: Quarter final – Belgium are expected to win the group and thought they could get beyond the round of 16, their lack of experience could be their undoing later in the tournament.RelatedBosnia and Herzegovina World Cup 2014 Profile: Roma Maestro Can Inspire Competition's Surprise PackageGhana World Cup 2014 Profile: Chelsea Prodigy Key To Replicating 2010 SucessItaly World Cup 2014 Profile: Mercurial Balotelli and Cassano can Soothe Rossi SnubFrance World Cup 2014 Profile: Will Griezmann and Pogba Steal Show?Chile World Cup 2014 Profile: Can Arturo Vidal Lead His Side Past Group of Death?Colombia World Cup 2014 Profile: Jackson Martinez Holds KeyIvory Coast World Cup 2014 Profile: Last Chance for Drogba, Toure and the Rest of the Golden GenerationCosta Rica World Cup 2014 Profile: Chance for Arsenal Star Joel Campbell to ShineSwitzerland World Cup 2014 Profile: Bundesliga Starlets Can Cause ShockAlgeria World Cup 2014 Profile: Tottenham Prodigy Offers Hope  <div
Benfica Midfielder Enzo Perez Confirms Manchester United InterestBy Pradhan MuthannaJune 6, 2014 10:20 BSTEnzo PerezReutersBenfica midfielder Enzo Perez has confirmed that Manchester United are interested in signing him.The 28-year-old had a standout season with the Portuguese club helping them claim the domestic league title as well as reaching the Europa League final, which they lost on penalties to Sevilla.Perez's performance has earned him a call up to Argentina's 23-man World Cup squad in Brazil. The midfielder who only recently signed a lucrative four year deal with Benfica has attracted interest from United and Spanish club Valencia."I know about their [United and Valencia's] interest. I have heard about these possibilities and my agent told me about them too," Perez said, as quoted in the Express."There is the possibility of playing for Valencia, who are a great club, but right now I want to be fully focused on the Argentina national team and on the World Cup."With the appointment of Dutch manager Louis van Gaal, Manchester United are expected to make a number of signings to bolster their squad. They have been linked to various players over the past few months after they finished 7th in the league and failed to make it into the European competitions.But despite the links, the Argentine international has refused to add to the speculation and has pledged his immediate future to his current employers."I am very happy at Benfica, I signed the contract renewal before travelling to join the Argentina squad, which shows that I want to keep wearing this shirt," the midfielder said."I am feeling very well at Benfica and I know the club will try to do the best for me. I'll respect what they decide,2011 Supra Skytop Womens," Perez concluded.Meanwhile, United winger Nani feels Portugal teammate Cristiano Ronaldo will be fit to take part in the group stages of the World Cup. The Real Madrid star has been suffering from tendonitis, and is recuperating at Portugal's training base near New York."We hope that Cristiano is in good enough shape to play and to help the team. He is going well and he is relaxed about it, things are going the right way,Supra Skytop High Tops Red White Black," the Portuguese winger said.RelatedManchester United Alerted in Signing Bayern Munich Midfielder Bastian SchweinsteigerPaul Scholes: England Boss Roy Hodgson Should Copy Sir Alex Ferguson to Stop Andrea PirloJose Mourinho Confirms Interest in Signing Barcelona Star Cesc Fabregas  <div
Benghazi Suspect Ahmed Abu Khattala CapturedBy Gianluca MezzofioreJune 17,Supra TK Society High Tops Women, 2014 16:51 BSTUS Consulate
[url=http://www.airmaxshoesshop2015.co.uk/nike-air-max-2012-mens-c-1799.html]Nik
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

位置标记-
关闭Powered by ©科大讯飞语音云